Convention center (Capital@ Santiago)

I am doing some leg work for a good friend of mine who is the CEO of a company and he is planning 2 large events in Santo Domingo and one in Santiago. What would be the biggest venue in the capital and also in Santiago. If you could provide numbers and contacts I would appreciate it.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Depends on how big. The PUCMM has a huge place that will hold 5,000 easily. It also has a theater, and an auditorium (two in fact). The SAMEJI club has a large area as well.

In Santiago. Don't know Santo Domingo.

HB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Yes, Amaprosan and Centro Espa?ol (which might be, all considered, your very best bet@)

Not kidding!! A great, impressive venue...

HB

Reactions: badpiece33
Depends on how big. The PUCMM has a huge place that will hold 5,000 easily. It also has a theater, and an auditorium (two in fact). The SAMEJI club has a large area as well.

In Santiago. Don't know Santo Domingo.

HB

HB do you have contact numbers for this place. He is looking for a place that can hold several thousand. PUCMM sounds like the place he needs.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Easily! And honestly, it is cooler than the PUCMM facility.

Depends on the time of day and the transportation available. PUCMM is center city, Centro Espa?ol and Amaprosan are outside the city, with Centro Espa?ol, the most elegant, being the furtherest.

But I will get all the contact numbers for you.

HB