Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Arm and Hammer toothpaste

Just thought I would let you people know that La Sirena now carries this toothpaste in 3 different flavors.....at least I saw it on Sunday in PP...

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to know, it's all I use. Now I don't have to pack 2 months supply

AE

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, because now that you've seen it once, you can count on it always being in stock

Post Thanks / Like

Hoarding is the answer. The moment I see A&H on the shelves I buy a few months supply. Of course that only exacerbates the problem.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the first rules of survival in this country is when you see something on the shelves that you want, buy it immediately in whatever quantity you think you can use. Even if you go back in no more than one hour, there is a good chance that it will already be gone.

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chirimoya View Post
    Hoarding is the answer. The moment I see A&H on the shelves I buy a few months supply. Of course that only exacerbates the problem.
    You're right Chiri. A&H Peroxicare is sometimes impossible to find in NJ too! I got so disgusted that I searched eBay and found someone selling it - she said she could fit 20 tubes in a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box [$10 shipping] so I bought them. Now I'm almost out again... time to scour the stores. And it's never on sale!!

AE