Arm and Hammer toothpaste

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
Just thought I would let you people know that La Sirena now carries this toothpaste in 3 different flavors.....at least I saw it on Sunday in PP...

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Hoarding is the answer. The moment I see A&H on the shelves I buy a few months supply. Of course that only exacerbates the problem.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
One of the first rules of survival in this country is when you see something on the shelves that you want, buy it immediately in whatever quantity you think you can use. Even if you go back in no more than one hour, there is a good chance that it will already be gone.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Hoarding is the answer. The moment I see A&H on the shelves I buy a few months supply. Of course that only exacerbates the problem.

You're right Chiri. A&H Peroxicare is sometimes impossible to find in NJ too! I got so disgusted that I searched eBay and found someone selling it - she said she could fit 20 tubes in a Priority Mail Flat Rate Box [$10 shipping] so I bought them. Now I'm almost out again... time to scour the stores. And it's never on sale!!

AE