Paying money: reporting person who got greencard then citizenship with false documen

peter555

Oct 27, 2010
Well, this person I know Got a fake birth certificate from the dominican republic, and used it to file for a greencard when he married a US Citizen. It has been more than 10 years since he got it, but showed me his US ID, which does not match his real birth certificate. He got his middle name taken out and change his date of birth, because his student visa had expired or something. He played my family bad when we hired him and stole from us, now I want to return the favor.

I was planning on going to his country and getting a notarized letter saying that the name that was used to get his green card does not exist, because it was made modified and will not show up on the system in his country, and then get another notarized letter with the real name and date-birth which has his middle name and real date of birth. I could also try to get a photo id along with that letter. Anyway, what is the ebst way to do this? He already told me what he did to get his citienship, before he stole from us so I have an idea on what to do. What else should I get? and where is the best place to report him?

Send me a PM if you are in DR and can get me some documents I need to report this person.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What a dumb ass!

Anyway, I doubt the DR would care less what he did and you'll be throwing good money after bad trying to get even. He's your problem now (the USA). You could try reporting him to US Immigration but again after 10 years and he has his citizenship now I doubt Immigration will bother when they have bigger gangsters to deal with.

I'm not a lawyer so don't take anything I've said to be 100%. ;) Start with your own country first and see what happens.

Good luck

Reactions: Tamborista

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
If he isn't legal and has stolen from you then the logic for me is report him to the police, if you must, then tell them also what you know about his personal details. For you to come all the way over here to try and get him in trouble would be silly, why spend more money.
Like I say, report the theft, tell them what you know and be done with it. Oh and if he is hardened then expect a backlash, this guy has managed to live under the radar for 10 years, he'll be pretty ****ed if you try to take that away from him.

Why all the unnessesary drama, ignore him, move on, live your life.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
does he have a job? if he's got a job with a large or respectable company, he might get fired. if he works for joe's trucking nobody is going to care, it would put him out of a job a McDonalds or wal-mart. nobody is tougher than the IRS. if he stole and did not report the income from the crime, could make a mess. get a form from the post office and change his address, call an army recruiter and tell them "i want to join up". sign him up for the "hair club for men", where i grew up the expression was "i don't get even, i get ahead"......