Thread: UK to POP dec till feb, direct or via europe

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default UK to POP dec till feb, direct or via europe

I am having trouble finding a return flight preferably from the UK to POP for December, returning to the UK any time around Feb. Preferably direct but transferring via another European airport wouldn't be the end of the world, but really wants to avoid the US flights.
    Anyone help, this is giving me a headache.
    I don't do the pop flights anymore and so am not as with it all as I used to be.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

So they ave chopped flights direct into POP out if the UK?
    I can't believe that!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I know that Thomas Cook will be dropping weekly Man to POP flights & replacing them with fortnightly ones from April next year & that Thomsons' fly on a Tuesday's Man to POP in the winter..
    Have a look at
    Fly Thomas Cook | Cheap Flights - Offers & Deals Online
    or
    Thomson Flights ? all the assurances and service you?ve come to expect from Thomson - Flights
    Try EMailing their respective "customer services" departments and see if they can help you.
    Regards
    Ian & Ellie

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lgw - pop

As far as I know, Thomas Cook and Thomson both still do weekly flights to POP from Gatwick. A few weeks ago they were on Sundays. The problem is that they only do return flights, returning within max three or four weeks. However, it seems to be so much cheaper than any other route that it's worth getting a return flight for when you want to come from the UK, even if you don't use return ticket. Then all you have to worry about is where you get your single ticket back to the UK!

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacio View Post
    I am having trouble finding a return flight preferably from the UK to POP for December, returning to the UK any time around Feb. Preferably direct but transferring via another European airport wouldn't be the end of the world, but really wants to avoid the US flights.
    Anyone help, this is giving me a headache.
    I don't do the pop flights anymore and so am not as with it all as I used to be.
    Quite hard to find anything over 28 nights online with the charter companies I think but you may do better if you telephone them. Try Charter Flight Centre Home page [charterflights.co.uk]

If you are happy to transit through Europe, check out Jetairfly.com

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

The airfare tax is going up again in the UK, it may now be cheaper to take the train to Paris and leave from there in some cases.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Trainman33 View Post
    The airfare tax is going up again in the UK, it may now be cheaper to take the train to Paris and leave from there in some cases.
    Return lights are cheap enough 348 early December but it returns in a week. The main trouble now us finding a flight that gives a couple of months before returning. Nothing over two weeks, yet I bought a one way with Thompson earlier in the year, out of the UK. If one can buy a one way then why not a two month return, seems daft. Never mind I think they are just going to buy return, not use it and worry about getting back once here. Do they still sell flights out of the POP office for 18,000 back to UK?