UK to POP dec till feb, direct or via europe

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
I am having trouble finding a return flight preferably from the UK to POP for December, returning to the UK any time around Feb. Preferably direct but transferring via another European airport wouldn't be the end of the world, but really wants to avoid the US flights.
Anyone help, this is giving me a headache.
I don't do the pop flights anymore and so am not as with it all as I used to be.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
Lgw - pop

As far as I know, Thomas Cook and Thomson both still do weekly flights to POP from Gatwick. A few weeks ago they were on Sundays. The problem is that they only do return flights, returning within max three or four weeks. However, it seems to be so much cheaper than any other route that it's worth getting a return flight for when you want to come from the UK, even if you don't use return ticket. Then all you have to worry about is where you get your single ticket back to the UK!

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I am having trouble finding a return flight preferably from the UK to POP for December, returning to the UK any time around Feb. Preferably direct but transferring via another European airport wouldn't be the end of the world, but really wants to avoid the US flights.
Anyone help, this is giving me a headache.
I don't do the pop flights anymore and so am not as with it all as I used to be.

Quite hard to find anything over 28 nights online with the charter companies I think but you may do better if you telephone them. Try Charter Flight Centre Home page [charterflights.co.uk]

If you are happy to transit through Europe, check out Jetairfly.com

Trainman33

Bronze
Dec 11, 2009
The airfare tax is going up again in the UK, it may now be cheaper to take the train to Paris and leave from there in some cases.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
The airfare tax is going up again in the UK, it may now be cheaper to take the train to Paris and leave from there in some cases.

Return lights are cheap enough ?348 early December but it returns in a week. The main trouble now us finding a flight that gives a couple of months before returning. Nothing over two weeks, yet I bought a one way with Thompson earlier in the year, out of the UK. If one can buy a one way then why not a two month return, seems daft. Never mind I think they are just going to buy return, not use it and worry about getting back once here. Do they still sell flights out of the POP office for 18,000 back to UK?