Something Different...a new Juice Bar on the beach in Cabarete

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Well, it's been there for about 6 months, but I just stopped there for the first time this past Sunday. It's next to Pomodoro, in front of Tropical Resort.

It's owned and operated by Franco, a really nice guy from Florence Italy. They have all kinds of fruit on display and will make any combo fresh squeezed/blended for 50 pesos for a large glass. Franco was a bartender in Italy for 22 years, so they also have a very extensive cocktail menu. In addition they have a good looking sandwich menu, the sandwiches come with a glass of juice for around 100-150 pesos.

Another nice touch is sodas are only 30 pesos, water is 20 pesos....big difference from most other places on the beach that charge 2-3 times that.

They also have Shakes, Smoothies, real espresso and frozen coffee drinks...

The name is "Algo Diferente"....but as of now there's no sign....you can't miss it though...

Reactions: AlterEgo

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Thanks David. 'til now I had missed it... just haven't walked by there other than near the water!

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
how much for a taxi from sosua to cabarette?

want to make a day trip there and see a few sights :)

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Franco and his wife are really great. They will do anything to make you happy. It's one of those gems that no one tells you about, because they want to keep it for themselves. It's just the best on the beach. I thought everyone knew about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.