Cabarete Breakfast Roundup

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Anyone care to contribute to a list of breakfast places in Cabarete - perhaps there's a jewel I'm missing that's easily accessible and has great prices. I'd really like to find a place to walk to on the beach for a quick cheap breakfast on a regular basis.

Here's a few not on the beach:

Friends - Center town main street. Wide selection from eggs to french toast to cereals to fruit to my favorite 'MacBacon' which is a huge croissant sandwich with egg/lettuce/tomato/bacon. Fresh juices and multiple coffee selections. Prices not cheap, but not terribly expensive.

Dick's Panaderia - Center of town main street. Pastries & basic breakfast items, fresh juice, coffee. Good prices

Sandro's - Center of town main street. Dominican breakfast good prices. Sort of the greasy spoon of Cabarete.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Try Claro.(sp) Just off the beach. Next to Janet's. Outstanding pancakes, everything else is great.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Rincon Goloso (or something like that) in Media Luna Plaza....very good and inexpensive

Claro's is definitely the best breakfast in Cabarete.....anyplace with "Fantasy Pancakes" has got to be good!

Onno's used to be good for breakfast but haven't been there in a while...I think Lax also has a reasonable breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.