tured on Blue Bloods tonight

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
In tonight's episode of Blue Bloods, a cop drama on CBS, there was anotable presence of the Dominican Flag (and the Haitian and PR flags also appeared) and at the end, the star, Tom Selleck, lights a small cigar, an Aurora #4!!

WOW....

HB

The title should have read: "Featured on ...."

Reactions: SantiagoDR

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
You have to admit the Dominican flag is pretty sharp too.

Speaking of Tom Selleck reminds me of watching Magnum PI with my Dad and then reruns of Baa Baa Black Sheep. Ahh, the good old days.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
You have to admit the Dominican flag is pretty sharp too.

Speaking of Tom Selleck reminds me of watching Magnum PI with my Dad and then reruns of Baa Baa Black Sheep. Ahh, the good old days.

I Say " Magnum" ...Didn't Robert Conrad, from the Wild, Wild West run that motley crew, flying Air missions in the South Pacific in WW2 as I remember....

We were stationed in Ragoon Bay before Berlin Betty and the staff sergeant had ordered us to strom The Bridge on the River Kwai, little did we know that the Japanese Army was deployed to Sosua before the fall of Saigon, Fortunately I was able to locate Hannibal Smith and the A Team!

As Simon and Simon would say...Don't you love it when a plan comes together in Santiago ?

Of Course this old classic may bring up some fond memories as well

YouTube - Operation Petticoat - Tony Curtis

Last edited:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
In tonight's episode of Blue Bloods, a cop drama on CBS, there was anotable presence of the Dominican Flag (and the Haitian and PR flags also appeared) and at the end, the star, Tom Selleck, lights a small cigar, an Aurora #4!!

WOW....

HB

The title should have read: "Featured on ...."

I saw the show [which I think is a winner] and I was happy to see that they showed a balanced view of Dominicans/Latinos. At least there was a good guy too. I totally missed that he was smoking an Aurora, good eyes HB!

AE