will exchange dog for food

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
we have the last puppy of the lot, a lovely rottweiler. 3 months old, dewormed, first vaccine done, another one bought and ready to be applied next week. both parents are pure rotties but without pedigree.

we are looking for a good home for him in exchange for a big bag of puppy food of your choice :) this is a small percentage of that the little bugger practically inhaled so far.
you will have to:
live here full time - so that we know he will be always well taken care of
have a house with a garden - not really fit for apartments, rotties; and in any case he'd rip apart every single of your posessions
have money - he eats a lot! :)

he is very friendly, brought up with other dogs and cats. likes to be petted. he has, however, a bad habit of biting the garden plants. his mum was the same and calmed down at about one year of age :)
he will eat anything and everything from traditional dry food to the cucumber peel. chews on bones. and small trees.

we are in POP and may deliver withing a reasonable distance.

here he is:

25k6edi.jpg

i cannot take a better pictures because he is a bit enthusiastic :)

here with his sister, buka:

2uek96v.jpg

here with his mum when he was very tiny :)

rsykjm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SantiagoDR

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
he's gorgeous
can see the mischievious behaviour through the pic :)
and as far as eating any and everything
mine is half rotti and half sheppard and she eats dill pickles,
sour gummie bears, and once ate a bag of 30 cough drops, wrapper and all :)
her breath was cherry flavoured for a week :)

her philosophy is:
if it fits in the mouth and i can chew it..."it's edible"

Reactions: dr_dreamin

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i resized and it did not save :(
why?

i have to admit i call him loki, after the skandinavian god of chaos and destrucion. which in no way describes his character ;)
his favourite food so far is aguacate. they fall from the tree and dogs get them first. yummy, apparently :)

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Nice looking little - well quite a big boy already - brad.
Don't apologize for the pics, they are good and I know from first hand experience that they have the attitude of not wanting to sit still as you want to take that b***dy picture :cheeky:

we have the last puppy of the lot, a lovely rottweiler. 3 months old, dewormed, first vaccine done, another one bought and ready to be applied next week. both parents are pure rotties but without pedigree.

we are looking for a good home for him in exchange for a big bag of puppy food of your choice :) this is a small percentage of that the little bugger practically inhaled so far.
you will have to:
live here full time - so that we know he will be always well taken care of
have a house with a garden - not really fit for apartments, rotties; and in any case he'd rip apart every single of your posessions
have money - he eats a lot! :)

he is very friendly, brought up with other dogs and cats. likes to be petted. he has, however, a bad habit of biting the garden plants. his mum was the same and calmed down at about one year of age :)
he will eat anything and everything from traditional dry food to the cucumber peel. chews on bones. and small trees.

we are in POP and may deliver withing a reasonable distance.

here he is:

25k6edi.jpg

i cannot take a better pictures because he is a bit enthusiastic :)

here with his sister, buka:

2uek96v.jpg

here with his mum when he was very tiny :)

rsykjm.jpg

Great looking dog, The title scared me, I was ready to send western union thinking you guys were starving. :)

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Eats everything

I know the feeling....
we had Cane Corso puppy that chowed down 4 climbing hydrangeas and reduced a 5 foot lilac bush to 5 inches

To say nothing of shoes and carpets

Those mastiffs know how to train their jaws:glasses:

Very funny post

WW

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i did not want to say this but loki and buka have reduced our garden plants to short, sad sticks : )
they even manage to destroy a spiky lemon tree, they jump to pull off the leaves.
but he is loving, cute and very funny and he wil be a great companion for a person who takes him in.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
i did not want to say this but loki and buka have reduced our garden plants to short, sad sticks : )
they even manage to destroy a spiky lemon tree, they jump to pull off the leaves.
but he is loving, cute and very funny and he wil be a great companion for a person who takes him in.

Not to start the whole fruit smuggling, contraband thought again BUT.....

When you say "Lemon" tree do you mean yellow lemons like No America or just the plain old domestic lemon?

Mi esposa is on the hunt for the No Am lemon tree...hard to find

WW

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am pretty sure it is a dominican lemon but now no one can tell. it is hardly recognizable as a tree, i think :)
but i am going to bring some lemons from europe when i come back from my holidays. and i am determined to grow something out of the seeds. i managed to grow a small lemon plant back home, in a pot, why not here?
the key is NOT to put it where the doggies can get it :)

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
i am pretty sure it is a dominican lemon but now no one can tell. it is hardly recognizable as a tree, i think :)
but i am going to bring some lemons from europe when i come back from my holidays. and i am determined to grow something out of the seeds. i managed to grow a small lemon plant back home, in a pot, why not here?
the key is NOT to put it where the doggies can get it :)

Yes, you should be able to grow one.... we're going to try

We have an aguate seed planted... being nutured into a tree.... we hope:ermm:

WW

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
gomad, can you PM me? i am not noo keen on giving the dog to the first time poster, to be honest, i need credentials :)
please do not blame me, i need to know that loki will be well taken care of.
i will update everyone on the situation. so far he is still up for grabs.

Reactions: mike l

gomad

Nov 6, 2010
gomad, can you PM me? i am not noo keen on giving the dog to the first time poster, to be honest, i need credentials :)
please do not blame me, i need to know that loki will be well taken care of.
i will update everyone on the situation. so far he is still up for grabs.
I just sent you a PM. I understand you wanting to be protective of your puppy.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
DV,
Loki been sent into good Hands?
where is He now?
just from the Pictures and Including due the wise Name Loki He is a very sympatic Puppy, that He eats the Plants as every freaking Puppy I had also did, that's a good sign for a perfectly active Nice Puppy.
hey,
the Mrs has Time to take care about HER Plants, lol.
WW,
the yellow Lemons grow very well down here,
but to be honest, I prefer by far the usual Latin Greenies as Lemons.
If You still want Seeds by then, contact me shortly to July 2011, I can bring such on July 10th 2011.
but check out the Good LocalGreenies First, much better.
Mike

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
We're going to try growing from seed.... as an experiment..... we have the greenies already.

The project will start in December so if it fails, I'll try to remember you in July

Thanks

WW