Super hot chilli back in national!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Buy while you can as they won't be around for long. These are super duper chilli sh1t kicking hot damn mothers of a chilli. Great in a sandwich, I can manage a 1pm slice per bite, anyone says they can do better they are lying or I wanna see it.
Phwoaaa, I've bought 7 packs as they seem to be seasonal, haven't seen them through the summer, only November till feb and very irregular. Roll up roll up, get stocked!!!

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Buy while you can as they won't be around for long. These are super duper chilli sh1t kicking hot damn mothers of a chilli. Great in a sandwich, I can manage a 1pm slice per bite, anyone says they can do better they are lying or I wanna see it.

Are you talking about that super hot canned Hormel chili that National sells?
Bought 2 cans, ate part of one and gave the second away....
Waytohot for waytogo.....

34hxq89.gif

"NOT THAT HOT BROTHER"

Reactions: Lucille and mike l

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
No, Aji Picante Libra 33 pesos perLb. Stonkers, truely hotter than anything I have tried elsewhere here. It gives an instant burn and then leaves within 15 seconds. Never come across them elsewhere, maybe they aren't chilli, infact maybe they are just super hero god sends to us HOT food lovers.
Tried them on my wings tonight and lost alot of heat once cooked, but from my point, buy in bulk, freeze and stick them in your mates sandwich when he's not looking, blow his brains out. Love em!!!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Seriously brother, hotter than anything on your chilli dudarrs!!!
Try a hero fleddin in fear of a volcanic chilli erruption.