This looks interesting.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
You'd think with all the $$$ spent on such "advanced medical technology" they'd have a website with consistent fonts, standard word spacing, no missing caps ("i"), poor grammar and something other than a low-end cheesy Joomla template with bad amateur graphics. Waving language flags? Really?..

Just sayin'...

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
I agree, first impressions are everything. How do you take them seriously when they can't get a good website done!

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
I agree, first impressions are everything. How do you take them seriously when they can't get a good website done!
We tell clients that all the time: A good website won't get you business necessarily. But a bad one can kill a business and make you look like an idiot in the process.

I'll bet it was cheap, though...

I smell scam...

Acira

Silver
Sep 20, 2009
www.blazingfuries.com
Whilst I just have to throw my resume on the net and head hunters are all over me if I want to, I didnt get any answer of this particular company now more then a month ago, not even a reply on received message.

Being an Auditor, this intrigues me of course to do some more investigation.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Whilst I just have to throw my resume on the net and head hunters are all over me if I want to, I didnt get any answer of this particular company now more then a month ago, not even a reply on received message.

Everybody knows who is behind this enterprise, it is not a huge secret.

Reactions: Bronxboy

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003

Its quite common to send an email or any type of electronic contact with a Dominican website and that's the end of the contact.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I just watched The Apprentice. The woman who was fired is now involved in...wait for it....

....stem cell therapies. Maybe she'll wind up in Sosua!

Wouldn't it be something if this actually took off and Sosua became known for cutting edge Stem Cell Therapies and not as a haven for....well...you know.... :bunny:

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Like the miracle AIDS cures that I saw so much of on a daily basis in a former life, the Stem Cell cures are just a scam on scared, desperate people.

Ben Sykes of the UK Stem Cell Network said:
These clinics exist outside the regulatory processes that are in place to prevent the emergence of pseudo-medicine?they often operate in countries with little, if any, quality control measures in place for the healthcare system. People should not be fooled by these clinics that offer treatment that is based on anecdotal science.

Does this describe the DR or Sosua well?

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Just who might that be?

To give you a clue who is involved, with paid stem cell service,you get to pay for all the watered down, overpriced drinks you want.:pirate:

Hey, i wonder if people can pay for that stem cell crap with the same plastic money that he uses at his business:ermm:

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
An acquisition that is actually a reverse merger into a "pink sheet" company with a substantial negative shareholders equity is a classic sign of pump and dump.