Radar

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Dear Mr. Badpiece,
Where can one buy a "campesino radar" in Santiago or here in the states if there is a store that sells one.
We need a very hi-tech one, one that will detect a campesino from at least 100 feet away as we do not want them getting any closer.
:)
SHALENA

Dear Mr. Badpiece,
Where can one buy a "campesino radar" in Santiago or here in the states if there is a store that sells one.
We need a very hi-tech one, one that will detect a campesino from at least 100 feet away as we do not want them getting any closer.
:)
SHALENA

Whats wrong with the camposinos?? I actually love my campesinas, maybe the men arent as good as the females in the campo??? If you have been here long enough you can tell a campesino just by what they are wearing and definately as soon as they open their mouth.

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
Whats wrong with the camposinos?? I actually love my campesinas, maybe the men arent as good as the females in the campo??? If you have been here long enough you can tell a campesino just by what they are wearing and definately as soon as they open their mouth.

Why, 'cause they have bad teeth? :eek:gre:

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Its is because they split and mispronounce too many words. Its like they read every 3rd page in the Spanish Grammar textbook.

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Excuse my ignorance, but what's wrong with campesinos ??

I would think a Sanky Radar would be more useful ??

2dlight

Bronze
Jun 3, 2004
There's nothing wrong with campesinos just as there is nothing wrong with Dominicans in general. Sometimes a person's unique experience with certain Dominicans becomes a generalization for a large segment of the population or the whole country.:ermm:

Feb 7, 2007
Maybe radar that would spot out "brutos" 100 yards away.
errrh... after that i probably could not even move anywhere in Higuey and would have to go live to a monte. ...whoops... I probably would not be safe even there. You see so many "campesinos brutos" who got the money by land sale here and drive spotty jeepetas but when they open their mouth, everything's clear. 20 years ago they were riding a horse, now they're riding a Hummer. But while their wallet grew huge, their brain cells did not grow any bigger.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Interesting she's looking for a radar to detect campesinos (keep these humble people away), when IMO she would be better served by a radar to detect sankies from Sajoma / Santiago (Probably too late for that)...

Oh and I love Milos typical Easter European response....he sends her to a REAL radar shop...priceless. Talk about a joke go over one's head.