I miss Ginnie

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I just got the book that Ginnie and Ilana wrote... and if you do not have it yet, it will help with the missing, a bit... since there are all these sweet little vignettes that she put throughout the book... I can imagine her going to the bakery and the hair dresser and alllllllllll

I hope that those of you up in PP are going to hold Grahame very tight this holiday season.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
I miss Ginnie

That's all I've got. :cry:
I have it on very good authority that you are not alone in your feelings tomas2. There are many of her Dominican contacts, friends of many years ago in England (& other places to boot) plus those who are no longer regular contributors to DR1, that write me fairly regularly on just this subject.

She touched a LOT of hearts & helped many many more! ~ Grahame.

Reactions: Bronxboy and mike l
Aug 21, 2007
I think of her every day. Every day. Her influence continues. And even though she is not here to post, as I read dr1 each day, I often find myself thinking, "Ginnie would have something to say on that one......"

Lindsey

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I miss her too. She was a true friend to all of us. It is always hard to loose a friend. :( May her soul rest in peace.

Big_Poppi2

Mar 30, 2008
Aguilas Cibae?as
www.facebook.com
Alyonka? from Los Angeles? its me! alexi!!! I miss you all from the time you cook sancocho and tomas and selena and everyone I met there, before I came back here, hopefully, i will be back in california soon!!! miss you guys take care and God bless and save me some of that sancocho:)
Biggs
(Alexi!!)