www (dot) megaupload (dot) com/?d=XFMY1T3O
www (dot) megaupload (dot) com/?d=B4LV77PJ
www (dot) megaupload (dot) com/?d=JHRSUTD8
www (dot) megaupload (dot) com/?d=P0LE0HQP
www (dot) megaupload (dot) com/?d=TMWV3CMA
www (dot) megaupload (dot) com/?d=OGQBKIMI
www (dot) megaupload (dot) com/?d=7IH9W092

another server - also join with WinRar or WinZip

rapidshare (dot) com/files/254334625/283.mateen.madhotb.2005_www.free-offline.com.part1.rar
rapidshare (dot) com/files/254335214/283.mateen.madhotb.2005_www.free-offline.com.part2.rar
rapidshare (dot) com/files/254336067/283.mateen.madhotb.2005_www.free-offline.com.part3.rar
rapidshare (dot) com/files/254334798/283.mateen.madhotb.2005_www.free-offline.com.part4.rar
rapidshare (dot) com/files/254334938/283.mateen.madhotb.2005_www.free-offline.com.part5.rar
rapidshare (dot) com/files/254334746/283.mateen.madhotb.2005_www.free-offline.com.part6.rar
rapidshare (dot) com/files/254333726/283.mateen.madhotb.2005_www.free-offline.com.part7.rar
rapidshare (dot) com/files/254333411/283.mateen.madhotb.2005_www.free-offline.com.part8.rar

Last edited:
May 29, 2006
I did the download from the link and it completely screwed up my browser defaults. I'm not going to poke around with that site again.

Feb 7, 2007
I did the download from the link and it completely screwed up my browser defaults.

What are you talking about? Megauplaod and Rapidshare are most widely used and screw-your_comp-virus-spam-malware-FREE* download (movie download tv-series download and software download) websites on the Internet. They are 100% legitimate. They are no torrent or limewire type of sites. You do a HTTP download from their websites. (you know what HTTPS download is, right? It's over Port 80, same port you use to see messages on Dr1).

So if you encountered problem, look for it elsewhere because the problem did not come from Megaupload or Rapidshare. Your default browser settings were not screwed neither by Megaupload nor by Rapidshare.

I'm not going to poke around with that site again.
Great idea! If you are no able to go to a website, enter captcha code, click on "regular download", wait 45 seconds for download to begin and then click on "save file", without clicking everywhere around, or accidentally signing up for premium service, just pay your $10 on Amazon or Itunes and better stay away from Rapidshare, Megauplod, Hotfile, Fileserve and the like sites. The links are for the young Internet tigres who know how to get video & software stuff on the Net for free**.

------------------------------------------
* MU, RS sites are virus, spam, malware or spyware free, meaning the very website access does not harm your computerin any way. You should run antivirus and malware/spyware analysis tool on anything you download, but that is not only applicable to these websites, but to any kind of downlaod form the Internet of any kind of file from any kind of source.

** I am not advocating piracy, free downloads of movies, tv series, and software. They should be used for free personal preview (video) and evaluation (software). 'Nough said.

Last edited:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
"Mad Hot Ballroom" is an excellent documentary. I wish the filmmakers would do a follow-up to see where some of the kids who took part in the contest are now.

Here is a clip of an interview with director Marilyn Agrelo-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7payhKvFrk

fard34.jpg

Last edited:
May 29, 2006
I think there is some follow-up you can find through google.

I don't think the link is malware; just using a dinosaur of a computer and my homepage and default search got changed and a new toolbar got installed. Same thing happened when I tried to install iTunes. WTF? Maybe some Trojan horse?

Reactions: mike l
Feb 7, 2007
Maybe you clicked something on the megaupload page. You are just supposed to enter captcha and click download and then wait 45 seconds and then click on regular download, download window will pop up and you save to disk, or (your already-installed) download manager will grab the file and download it.

I download tons of stuff monthly from Megaupload, rapidshare, hotfile etc (mostly TV series and movies) and never had any kind of problem whatsoever...

Reactions: mike l
Apr 3, 2009
Mad Hot Ballroom

documentary on kids in NYC dancing.. primarily Dominicans...
Mad Hot Ballroom is a very good documentary. Rodney Lopez, the instructor for the Washington Heights elementary school, teaches salsa at Dance Manhattan at W. 19th St. He's a cool guy and a great instructor!

Also, the only movie theater in Washington Heights, The Creative Entertainment Coliseum Quad, on W. 181st and Broadway has a large "Mad Hot Ballroom" billboard atop of the building, which has been there since 2005. On occasion, the theater shows Dominican made/themed films.

Best,
BB :bunny:

Dance Manhattan