viva wyndham tangerine - rooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelling girl

Nov 23, 2010
hello there,

I have booked the tangerine for the first week of January. I upgraded to a superior beach view because (well naturally I love to see the beach) but also because I really want a bathtub in my room. Will a superior room guarantee a tub? Also, does anyone have any thoughts on particular rooms to ask for? Really appreciate any input. Thanks!

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
I don't know, but I might pick up the phone and call the hotel and ask a couple questions...

waverider

Sep 4, 2010
Room with a view

If things donot work out with your investigation, I can join u at my special room with a view! ;)

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
Room I had last year was fairly recently updated. It had a whirlpool tub with a seperate stall shower. It was an Ocean-view room. Try sending an email to make sure this is available to you.

travelling girl

Nov 23, 2010
Room I had last year was fairly recently updated. It had a whirlpool tub with a seperate stall shower. It was an Ocean-view room. Try sending an email to make sure this is available to you.

How was the weather? I've heard the beach gets really windy and busy with kites so not great for swimming in the p.m.

I appreciate your time!

arrugala

Bronze
Nov 7, 2010
room with aview of ocean TO DIE FOR!

If you have any other person looking for oceanfront view i have an oceafront condo room available this winter regards vitaminsea

Status
Not open for further replies.