Have you seen it!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tica

Nov 25, 2010
Spending the day at Sosua Beach yesterday and I could not help but notice the beautiful, new, big red dive flag at the east-end under Sosua Bay Hotel. I went over and talked with the dive staff and booked a snorkeling trip. What a blast!
I will definitely go back for more fun when I return. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Reactions: woofsback

Diver Mark

Nov 17, 2010
Diving with Superior Dive

I dove with Superior Dive during my stay in Sosua and had a wonderful time with a great staff. The diving was fun and safe and very easy. I would reccomend them to all my friends.

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
Do I smell a couple of self serving sock puppets here?????????????????????

Bob K
jejeje

so, do you need to be pre-certified/licensed to dive with either of these two companies?

i have snorckled several times off the beach, but would like to dry diving in deeper water with presumably more to see.

or would i need to be certified here at home first?

Last edited:

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Do I smell a couple of self serving sock puppets here?????????????????????

Bob K
I've noticed a couple of those this week. All of a sudden one time posters writing about a great experience.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
no - if you go with northern coast diving - they do a lesson in the pool first then a dive in the afternoon or the next day

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Presumably, ALL Padi certified dive centers will do this. It is called DSD or Discover Scuba Diving. For a reasonable charge, the dive center will give you a basic lesson in the pool then take you on a shallow dive. If you want to continue to get full Open Water certification, some dive centers will credit a portion or all of the cost of the DSD to a full open water course but it really depends on the dive center.

Either way, the one time experience is a great way to get your feet wet and helps you decide if you want to go all the way.

Rick

Reactions: Tamborista
Status
Not open for further replies.