Oak dining room set for sale in santiago

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I have listed this dining room set for sale in DR1's classified section under General & For Sale. The photo can be seen under "to visit our web-site, click here". I don't believe posting this info here violates any of DR1's posting rules. I had posted for sale before without giving notice here and was told this was the route to go......

B in Santiago

Reactions: Lucille and mike l

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I have listed this dining room set for sale in DR1's classified section under General & For Sale. The photo can be seen under "to visit our web-site, click here". I don't believe posting this info here violates any of DR1's posting rules. I had posted for sale before without giving notice here and was told this was the route to go......

B in Santiago

It took me forever to find the ad you referred to Barry, I did not know you had to go to the home page to view ads.

Many posters don't even bring that page up, but go directly to the forums.

The dining room set looks very nice.

This is a beautiful oak dining table with an inlaid oak parquet top. Comes with 2 extension leafs and 8 oak chairs.This set is in 100% perfect condition that could pass for brand new.

Purchased 2 years ago but only used for 5 months in my penthouse apartment in La Triniteria, Santiago. Has been in storage inside of private home for the remainder of time in unused bedroom. I have been living in this house as a favor to my Dominican friends that live in New York. Their mother resided in this house and when she had a stroke over 1 1/2 years ago they took her back to New York. They asked me if I would occupy her house so it wouldn't be empty.

The dining room set is to big for this little house so it sits (not being used) in absolutely perfect condition. I purchased for 165,800 DP, now sells for 190,000 DP.
My price is a firm 115,000 DP.....50,800 less than I paid for it....WORTH EVERY PESO.
I have the original purchase receipt.

Manufactured by ASHLEY FURNITURE, WISCONSIN USA
2rdjmyu.jpg

Reactions: Lucille

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
That's a beautiful set. Too bad you can't use it. :-(
On the bright side..how lucky are you to be living in a friends house? I need to find me a friend like that in the DR.

Reactions: waytogo

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
I see you have your dining room set on Christmas Special at $99,500 DOP.

D in Tampa/Santiago

la_barbie

Bronze
May 6, 2004
The one of very few things that I can't stand in the DR is the uncomfortable furniture... No wonder Dominicans have great posture !!! :D