Left Over Turkey Sandwiches...Who Has Them?

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Attetion all Restaunteers who read the DR1....Please post your leftovers or holiday specials NOW !

Mar 2, 2008
It didn't look like there was much left at Rocky's, and I do love turkey sandwiches.

It was good to see you today, Mike. I know you don't want to make LMP again, but how about some mince-meat???

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
It didn't look like there was much left at Rocky's, and I do love turkey sandwiches.

It was good to see you today, Mike. I know you don't want to make LMP again, but how about some mince-meat???

Actually , now that I have the pie pans I will be finding a way to make Pumpkin Pie.

I have never made mince meat pie, but I do remember the movie " State Fair "

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
My wife brought a 15 lbs turkey for only three people... We warmed it up today for dinner again and there is still a lot left in the freeze, I'll have to eat a lot of turkey sandwich next week.

JJ

Reactions: mike l

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Yummmmm...nothing better than a gobbler... a slab of breast and some stuffing on challah bread...we call that a gobbler. Oh I bet some homemade cranberry/orange relish would go well in there too. Come to think of it, anything goes well with a slab of breast.

(.) (.)

Reactions: rice&beans

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
a slab of breast and some stuffing on challah bread..

2s6n5te.jpg
TAMBO, YOU'RE KILLIN ME
YOU KNOW THEY DON'T SELL THIS HERE

B in Santiago

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
2s6n5te.jpg
TAMBO, YOU'RE KILLIN ME
YOU KNOW THEY DON'T SELL THIS HERE
B in Santiago
Try "Panaderia Lumijor" at Av. Rafael Vidal, El embrujo primero as they have a great variety of breads.
The owner learned the business in NY.

JJ

Reactions: waytogo

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Try "Panaderia Lumijor" at Av. Rafael Vidal, El embrujo primero as they have a great variety of breads.The owner learned the business in NY.JJ

Thank you, this would be great...
Also maybe some blackbread, Rye and pumpernickel.
Oh, can't forget real bagels (onion)....

B in Santiago

Reactions: Celt202