Thread: Appartment in Bavaro (best gate communities) needed

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Appartment in Bavaro (best gate communities) needed

Dear Sirs,

Could you please recommend good gated communities to rent appartment/condo in Bavaro. 4-6 - more months rent. 1700 USD months maximum.

Needed:
    2 bedroms
    - security
    - broadband stable internet
    - 24/7 electricity
    - walking distance supermarket
    - walking distance ocean

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by lesia787; 11-28-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Cocotal for sure. But not for walking to a Supermarket, but very safe and nice.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Miloskorak is a guy from the site, he is helping me find a place right now, your budget is much much more than ours so I am sure you will have little to zero probs finding a place. I can't give his site to you because it is advertising but pm him and he will take care of you, in some form!!

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

SKY, Anastacio Thank you for the replies.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down Rental, Bavaro, Los Corales

To those seeking rental, if you want tranquility Mar de Corales II is not your property. Located next door to the Barcelo open disco which rehearses every afternoon and plays from 9 to 11 pm 7 days per week. If you are the party person, then by all means this is your place to rent/own. The property has a great location, and for now, access to a beach area down the street. Most condos that do not have beachfront do not have many choices of beach access within walking distances, in Bavaro, Cortesito or Corales. The resorts have taken over most of the beach areas, leaving only beach clubs (with fees) to provide beach access for condo renters/owners. Our experience this year at Mar de Corales II is not a favorable one.