English speaking gynecologist in santo domingo

vikramgopinath

Nov 24, 2010
Hola,
I wanted to know if anybody here knows a gynecologist who can speak English and is good. My wife is almost 8 weeks pregnant and we need to go for a check up and scan. Ant help would be appreciated. Thanks all.

Bryanell

Bronze
Aug 9, 2005
Hola,
I wanted to know if anybody here knows a gynecologist who can speak English and is good. My wife is almost 8 weeks pregnant and we need to go for a check up and scan. Ant help would be appreciated. Thanks all.

Congratulations!!
They say she's one of the best here:
Tamara Frankenberg. Centro de Obstetricia. Tel. 221-7100.

Bryan

rh8371

Nov 5, 2008
I'll second that recommendation. My wife starting seeing her when she became pregnant almost three years ago and from the first visit until our baby was born was top notch treatment. And even without insurance she's relatively affordable. Luckily our insurance from the states covered us for everything.

vikramgopinath

Nov 24, 2010
hey guys, thanks for the info. We have been calling the number mentioned in your posts but it takes us to an automated message which is in spanish. Is there a direct number that we can call where someone would speak english?

rh8371

Nov 5, 2008
You might have better luck just stopping by their office. They are located near Lincoln in the Mednet building. Landmark there is a Hagen Daz on the corner. She's on the 3rd floor.

patrikim

May 5, 2004
Dr. paulet edelstein

took great care of my wife during her pregnancy which was a bit complicated
her clinic is at centro medico del caribe, across from caribe tours
her cell. is -809-383-3422
if u call, give her my regds. and tell her the beby is thriving
good - luck.
dori.