New Year's Eve in Pt. Cana

noimima

Nov 30, 2010
Hi guys,

We'll be travelling in the DR over the hollidays, staying in Punta Cana for New Year's Eve. Have a passion for Latin music and dance. And would love to watch one of the country's bigger artists perform live. Couldn't find any info online though. So was hoping you guys could help us out, on where to party!

noimima

Nov 30, 2010
Hlywud, Miloscorac,

Thanks for the quick reply and useful tips on where to go. Ideally we would have liked to go to see big artists such as Frank Reyes, Zaccarias Ferreira, Hector de la Costa etc. perform but I guess that aint gonna happen in Pt. Cana or still a bit early to say!

Have visited one of the Riu hotels before on a previous stay during which we visited the Imagine, Mangu and Pacha. We had great fun. But were thinking of doing something different this year. Especially since some of us are bringing our folks along. Basically we're just looking for a classy atmosphere, plenty of local flavor, with some kind of live music/band, where one can dance and enjoy themself but also sit back and relax.

Miloscorac, you gave me quite a list there! Could you tell me a bit more about the live show in Palma Real? and perhaps which places would be most suitable for us? Appreciate it.. All other recommendations/useful links are welcome!

Krushkowski

Dec 26, 2010
I am Also coming for new years and have no solid plans for new years, I would love to meet up with some other partiers.

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
cap cana marina?

Still to early to say, but I can imagine that "Live show" will be in Palma Real, (in front of Hotel Melia), and lets see about San Juan Plaza.

Good places to Party for New Years Eve in Punta Cana are (outside of Hotel):

• Disco cave castle Imagine
  • Bavaro Beach clubs (Pulpo Cojo, Hurricane, Bamboo, Soles, Jellyfish)
  • Cap Cana Marina
  • Other small clubs in El Cortecito
  • Anywhere on the beach where you can watch fireworks from more then 60 hotels.
  • Disco Mangu
  • Night glow golf balls on any Golf course

Where on cap cana marina?