Volleyball in DR

KansasJayhawk

Nov 30, 2010
www.kuathletics.com
Hello,

I was wanting to know if there are many talented volleyball players in the DR interested in playing college volleyball in the United States and getting an education? There are many opportunities in the US, however many coaches don't know where to get contact information, video, club contacts, or national team contact information. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Since you are so innocent, I will tell you like it is:

The best volleyball players are professionals...they play for the Dominican Republic and are full time employees and are not very interested in learning anything.

Now, because you are a nice person with a good heart, if you will be so nice as to send me a PM, I will provide you with the name and phone number of THE man who knows more about volleyball in the country then anyone else, and who just might be able to help you in your recruiting....

FYI: I once recruited 11 of the top 12 volleyball players in the country for my university. From that team there were several that went to the Pan Ams, but that was before the big push and the money...(I did not get the #12 because she was just a freshman--who went on to star on the national squad for years!!!)

HB

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
My dream is to marry a female volleyball player.

I don't want to have short kids. ;)

So if you know any who are considering jumping on a yola to Puerto Rico, tell them to send me a pm. :cheeky::cheeky::cheeky: