Sosua Hotel recommendations?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2008
What level of comfort are you seeking, and in what price-range?

There are many hotels here, each with unique features, and with a wide range of prices.

Mar 2, 2008

Heythere

Feb 24, 2005
Thank you for those. They look nice.

Any other suggestions?

Any feedback on Sosua Bay Hotel?

Cheers

Oct 11, 2010
Sosua Bay Hotel

I would definitely recommend Sosua Bay Hotel. The hotel is right on Sosua Bay beach. The ocean-view rooms are right on the ocean with the best view of any hotel in Sosua. The accommodations are very good, ALWAYS A/C and hot water and the location speaks for itself. The prices are now very reasonable and remember this hotel is ON THE OCEAN!!!

I send all my clients and guests there and have had very few complaints.

They have sort of divided the hotel into a "Guest Friendly" section and the "Regular" Section.

In the "Guest Friendly" section rooms are $50 per night and you are allowed to bring in a "Guest", if you want breakfast included it is $60 per night total.

In the "Regular" section rooms are $60 per night for 1 or 2 people, room only or $70 for one or 2 people including breakfast. If reserved for 2 people you must register together to get this price otherwise they charge $50 extra for "Guests"

They also have an all-inclusive package for $85 per person for one person or $70 per person for two people.

And on the higher end of the accommodations is the "Victorian House" which is in the Sosua Bay Complex. The rooms are much larger and the Junior Suites have a jacuzzi in each one with a large balcony. Prices are $140 per night for junior suite and $110 per night for superior room all with incredible ocean/bay views. Those prices are for rooms only. All inclusive package is $45 extra per person per night.

If you choose the "room-only" rates you can pay for breakfast, lunch, or dinner separately.

Breakfast is $200 pesos
Lunch is $350 pesos
Dinner is $500 pesos
All meals are buffet style.

All facilities are available to all guests - 3 pools, outside jacuzzi, bayfront snack bar etc. The buffet restaurant overlooks Sosua Bay and Beach.

I didn't include a link to their web-page because I don't know how:confused:, but I do know the info on the web-page is outdated and the info here is as of today.

Hope this helps

Oct 11, 2010
Sosua Bay Buffet

Do you know if these buffets are open to people not staying at the hotel?

Yes, available to anyone willing to pay.

Mahogany

Sep 3, 2005
Meals at Sosua Bay Hotel

The meals at the a la carte restaurants are open to anyone. I am not sure about the buffet though. I stay there whenever I am in Sosua and have found it very nice: good location, clean, and with friendly efficient staff.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i've stayed there a few times and my buddies who stayed at another hotel weren't allowed past the lobby. this is the "regular" side i'm talking about.
but it is a nice hotel nonetheless....

Oct 11, 2010
Sosua Bay Buffet Prices

Do you know if these buffets are open to people not staying at the hotel?

Yes, available to anyone willing to pay.

I forgot to mention the prices for the buffet are for hotel guests only, the prices for people not staying at the hotel are as follows:

Breakfast - $350 pesos
Lunch - $500 pesos
Dinner - $850 pesos

Also, all of the a la carte restaurants are currently closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.