Interpreter POP-Sosua-Cabarete

nigorv

Jul 11, 2008
If someone can recommend Spanish-English interpreter in POP - Sosua - Cabarete area. Should be a local female with good communication skills. Thanks in advance

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
Depend on what you need, if only for daily basis street conversation you can hire a taxi driver and this way pay for both services at the same time; Interpreter and driver.

My two cents.

JJ

nigorv

Jul 11, 2008
More advanced interpretation is needed then just basic driver's english. We'll be ready to pay by hour

hammerdown

Bronze
Apr 29, 2005
I think it might be useful if you gave more information ... what type of interpreting? What do you mean by "advanced" ... legal, technical, commercial, negotiating, is advise on local products and services desired? Will it be at a set location, or would she be travelling with you? Approximately how many hours per day/week? Potentially developing into more or less hours? Why did you specify female?

nigorv

Jul 11, 2008
I think it might be useful if you gave more information ... what type of interpreting? What do you mean by "advanced" ... legal, technical, commercial, negotiating, is advise on local products and services desired? Will it be at a set location, or would she be travelling with you? Approximately how many hours per day/week? Potentially developing into more or less hours? Why did you specify female?

It is all about interviewing locals. Since our experience suggests that female interpreters usually go better with interviewees we are looking for native Dominican female interpreter. So fare we are looking for 2-3 hours interpretation 2-3 times a week.

P_Di

Dec 4, 2010
Good morning.
Dear NIGORV,
I can refer myself. I have worked doing legal translations before.