A real quick Question.....Thanks!

B

Becca

I know this is probably in the Archives, but I was wondering, would anyone know the name of the Market in Santo Dominigo? It is in the old part of the city and it starts with a M. I Think it is called Marcado Modelo, or something like that. Plus are mangos in season right now? I am coming down on Wednesday and I can't wait to get there....it is like my second home. Thanks for the help, Becca

D

Doreen

Re: A real quick answer

It is called Mercado Modelo. Have a good trip!

H

Henry

Re: A real quick second answer

1 - Mercado Modelo on the Mella
2 - Just about Mongo time!!!! (You may even see parrots fliying around in town!!!

W

Walker

Mango time have not come yet

Have to wait some more days, they are start to come to the markets, but there are no ready to eat by "natural ways". Country man cut it "green" before the tree make it ready to it by natural ways.
Por favor alguien traduzca:
Todavia faltan algunos dias para la temporada de mangos. Aparecen ya en los mercados, pero son quitados a las matas
antes de madurar correctamente en ella. Asi no hacen da?o a la salud, pero saben muy inferior a como cuando estan listos en cosecha.

En el Cibao han empezado a madurar muy pocas matas, y solo esporadicos primeros deliciosos mangos "vizcainos" "mameyitos" o "colones". Los llamados "de haiti" son tambien una delicia...

K

Karen

Re: Mango time have not come yet

When are they ready naturally?