Health Club or Gym in Santo Domingo

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
There is Body Shop. If you are a member you can go to all three of them. There is the one in Naco with the outdoor pool, then there is one in Arroyo Hondo and they are currently building one more on Sarasota in Bella Vista in front of the mall.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
depends where you wind up living. SD is a big city, not a big as NYC but people in manhattan don't join gyms in yonkers, unless it's close to work, or friends, or free, if you catch my drift. lots of gyms, more gyms than you have time for.....it is very difficult to devote an hour in the gym, when it may take you an half hour, or more to get there, plus return. the only way to stay sane in SD is to manage to stay out of traffic jams. difficult, impossible for many, other than traffic SD is great..........traffic is now so bad that what used to take 5 minutes may take half hour, in neighborhoods that 10 years ago had no traffic! i used to jump in the car and go see someone at the drop of a hat, now i have to figure traffic, and plan to see you tomorrow instead...

aarhus

Long live King Frederik X
Jun 10, 2008
Then there is golds gym too. There is one in Evaristo Morales and one in Zona Oriental in a mall. I forget the name. I think maybe there is a third golds gym. There are a lot of others. I think in the Colonial Zone there is a good one too.