urgent room needed in puerto plata

cathy_70

Jul 7, 2010
Hi

I am in search for a room with a bed and bathroom .. on la union street in puerto plata close to building 90 .... person lost his room needed asap ... was paying 85 us per month.... please if anyone could help send me and email

thank you
in advance

cathy_70

Jul 7, 2010
Sorry it may be an area... it is actually close to the puerto plata airport 5 min away about ... any help would be appriciated

thanks

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
So you need a room in La Union not in Puerto Plata. Huge difference, wish I could help you.

That seems like a lot of money for a room in La Union. This is about 5 minutes east of the airport. You should have lots of options there.

ohmmmm

Bronze
Jun 11, 2010
If you want to go to Cabarete, there is a hotel (value orientated) on the beach for $40 per night... pm me if interested...

Reactions: mike l

cathy_70

Jul 7, 2010
So you need a room in La Union not in Puerto Plata. Huge difference, wish I could help you.

That seems like a lot of money for a room in La Union. This is about 5 minutes east of the airport. You should have lots of options there.

ya I need in la union sorry I get confused .. yes it is for a friend he lost his room was paying 85 per month .... you think you can help thanks

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
ya I need in la union sorry I get confused .. yes it is for a friend he lost his room was paying 85 per month .... you think you can help thanks

Cathy,
It is really very difficult to "LOSE" a room in La Union - they don't move very far - if your friend knew where it WAS originally, it will probably still be there, in the same place! :chinese::paranoid:

IF however you mean he was thrown out of his lodging place then that is something quite different!

La Union is predominately a Dominican area - 99.9 % Dominican I would say. Is your friend a Dominican? It would certainly be correct to say that to SURVIVE in La Union one would have to speak Spanish. Your 'friend' would know the system & posting on a 'Gringo' notice board is NOT the way it works - I don't expect anyone posting on this forum lives or has contacts in that area, to be able to answer your request for information.

Your 'friend' has but two options - walk the streets asking who has a room to rent out or go into the local colmados (corner stores) & ask the question there. He should find a room within 24 hours unless the whole of La Union is full to the brim!
If your friend IS Dominican, I'll leave it to the more 'direct' members to warn you of the 'requests' you are about to encounter in 'topping up' the 'increased' rent he will now be forced to pay! :cheeky: ~ Grahame

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
Which is another way of saying if this guy is paying $85 per month, he doesnt need any expatriate who lives on the North Coast to help him find an apartment.

And if he did then I d recommend Tarzan Heights, at the top of the tallest trees in the countryside. The views are spectacular and the commute is easy but you have to deal the occasional mad monkey throwing his poo at you. And it may make morning tea for your British types a bit unbearable.

Reactions: j&t's future

cathy_70

Jul 7, 2010
Boy ....

All of you are very nice with your answers (NOT)... first to grahame I have not been on DR1 that long but yes I have read the posts about my domincan friends and money ,, I have no intention of paying the differance .... he did not ask me to check I did because of compassion....and to be nice.....

for the rest of the comments thank you for the laugh :)

again we should not judge when we have no idea... about a person and what the person has done to check out the dom inican friend

have a nice day