Laundry Service Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack

Jan 10, 2009
Has anybody used the services of Quick and Bright located on Pedro Clisante?
If you have what was your experience, good, bad?
Thanks in advance.
Mack.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Has anybody used the services of Quick and Bright located on Pedro Clisante?
If you have what was your experience, good, bad?
Thanks in advance.
Mack.

They had a sign out front last week Leave your load with us... I got a real strange look when I laid down on the ironing board and told her I was ready. Sorry I did not have a chance to sample their services.

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
i have used them in may, july, and october.

they pick up and drop off at the hotel. cleaned, dried, and folded. nothing missing.

i'll continue to use thier service so i can pack lighter.

i used to use the place a few shops down from bon ice cream.. i think its called family laundry... then they started ripping me off on pricing.

one day i would give them a full basket, and it would be 500 pesos. another day i would give them half a basket and it would cost 700 pesos. wth?

thankfully, the same day i was complaining about them and thier poor policies, quick n brite walked into rockies dropping off fliers.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
thankfully, the same day i was complaining about them and thier poor policies, quick n brite walked into rockies dropping off fliers.

Man you must have been reading my mind. I was thinking of spending a few days at Rocky's in 2 weeks and just woke up thinking is there someplace that does laundry close by. Then I see this thread.....what timing......

For Tambo.....you R a sick puppy....lolol...but I love ur posts.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

B in Santiago

CoreyH

Mar 5, 2010
I was talking with them the other day and they said that if all you wanted to do was use the dryers that was ok too....good to know when there are two weeks of rain!

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
Man you must have been reading my mind. I was thinking of spending a few days at Rocky's in 2 weeks and just woke up thinking is there someplace that does laundry close by. Then I see this thread.....what timing......

For Tambo.....you R a sick puppy....lolol...but I love ur posts.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

B in Santiago

not gettin there til jan. 3rd
woulda been nice to meet ya :)

Reactions: waytogo

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
not gettin there til jan. 3rd woulda been nice to meet ya :)

I look for ANY excuse to go there.....I'll try and schedule the week of the 3rd.
I used to go twice a month but for health reasons only once in the last 6 months and that was last week. Of course I ate at Rocky's and started the eats with a bowl of Ricks homemade French onion soup. SO good.....
I can go in the ocean now so I'm going to try and resume my twice a month swim and tan schedule. I just hope the police don't arrest my girlfriend if she decides to venture out of Rocky's alone........that is so lame. :bunny::bunny::bunny:

B in Santiago

woofsback

Bronze
Dec 20, 2009
.....I'll try and schedule the week of the 3rd.

gonna be there from 2nd to the 30th...so no rush to schedule...just let someone at Rocky's know when you'll be around and i'll make sure i pop by..:)

i always eat at least one meal a day there :)

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
.....I'll try and schedule the week of the 3rd.
gonna be there from 2nd to the 30th...so no rush to schedule...just let someone at Rocky's know when you'll be around and i'll make sure i pop by..:)
I always eat at least one meal a day there :)

Sounds good, we can even let Catcher buy us both a drink or 2, or 3...:bunny::bunny::bunny:

Reactions: Celt202
Status
Not open for further replies.