Message Board - New Record!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I was just looking at some posting stats and noticed we hit a new record.

Week 41 (October 2010) - 3,142 posts.

That's an average of almost 450 posts per day for that particular week.
October 2010 we had a total of 11,101 posts or 358 per day.

We have to be by far the most active message board in the Caribbean and one of the busiest destination based boards in Latin America.

Nice work people!

May 12, 2005

We have to be by far the most active message board in the Caribbean and one of the busiest destination based boards in Latin America.

Nice work people!

DR1 is a cool thing and I am glad to be a part of it. Here's to continued success. Bravo Robert.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
i notice the number registered members clocking on is quite a lot lower than the all time high

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
The question is what were the main topics of discussion that week that got people interested enough to post so much? Sankies, Haitians, Pichardo letting us know how The DR government is helping develop the new clairvoyance control module for the Metro Trains, NALS researching the heck out of the web to let us know how we're all wrong...about everything, AZB telling everybody how they only associate with Chopas and Barrio girls from Sosua (not in that order)...what was it that put it over the top?

Reactions: Berzin

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
The question is what were the main topics of discussion that week that got people interested enough to post so much? Sankies, Haitians, Pichardo letting us know how The DR government is helping develop the new clairvoyance control module for the Metro Trains, NALS researching the heck out of the web to let us know how we're all wrong...about everything, AZB telling everybody how they only associate with Chopas and Barrio girls from Sosua (not in that order)...what was it that put it over the top?

in October, it had to be Mars and Venus.............but all the rest are all very funny too.

TOOBER_SDQ

Bronze
Nov 19, 2008

Nice work people!

Thanks Anastacio !!! ;)

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
i notice the number registered members clocking on is quite a lot lower than the all time high

I guess on that date (06-19-2007) we had a big event in the DR.

You only get to to see the visible people online.
Many posters set their online status as invisible, despite being on the board.

Next year we will hit the 1,000,000 post count, a very elite club for a forum :)

Camden Tom

Bronze
Dec 1, 2002
Very cool, congrats. If I were to have guessed, I would have thought that December of last year would have set all the records. I, for one, was camping on DR1's doorstep for the whole month.