Buffet Dinning in Santiago

ScarletLife

Aug 23, 2005
Hello guys, does anyone know of a restaurant around santiago that has like buffet? i want to take my fiancee's family out to dinner after we bond our marriage that has buffet. Someone affordable - expected guest list is 15 people. What's the price range per person?

Reactions: waytogo

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I heard that they have a Jimmy Buffet, all you can eat and drink, at a restaurant called Margartiaville but have not heard any reviews.

Just kidding but it keeps this going until we find some other buffet not named warren!

Redscot

Dec 10, 2004
I am pretty sure I saw an ad at Nano's in Villa Olga for a Sunday buffet. I do not know the price but would imagine it would have to run over $300 peso's pp.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
There is a buffet at Vivres in Los Jardines on Sunday afternoons. It is very good and very popular. The cost is $350 pesos, includes dessert, soft drink, tax and service.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
There is a buffet at Vivres in Los Jardines on Sunday afternoons. It is very good and very popular. The cost is $350 pesos, includes dessert, soft drink, tax and service.

Is there anyplace close to the Monument, been in Santiago for 3 years and when I ask the locals, they don't know. LOVE buffets.......

B in Santiago and loving every minute

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Up by the Monument, facing the theater, go down the right side to the end. They have a real Dominican style eatery, not quite a buffet but you can pick and choose what you want from a wide variety.

HB

baby bori

May 18, 2010
Gran Almirante has an awesome brunch buffet.

What do you consider awesome??? Please be more specific what kind of food what kind of drink because what maybe awesome to you may not be other peoples tastes!!!! What is the price for the brunch buffet???

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Up by the Monument, facing the theater, go down the right side to the end. They have a real Dominican style eatery, not quite a buffet but you can pick and choose what you want from a wide variety.
HB

I've walked around the Monument a few hundred times when I lived 2 blocks away, what theater do you mean?, I never saw a theater. I associate a theater with a movie theater, I must be misunderstanding your meaning...

Gran Almirante has an awesome brunch buffet.

Where exactly is Almirante, and what day or days do they have a buffet?
I'm salivating already....

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
I've walked around the Monument a few hundred times when I lived 2 blocks away, what theater do you mean?, I never saw a theater. I associate a theater with a movie theater, I must be misunderstanding your meaning...

Where exactly is Almirante, and what day or days do they have a buffet?
I'm salivating already....

The Gran Almirante is the nicest hotel in Santiago on Sadhala.

They have a huge buffet that includes Belgian waffles, custom omlets, pastries and bread, fruits, cheeses, lox & cream cheese, juices and milk, cereals, all sorts of breakfast meats, you name it. I recall around RD$400, all-you-can-eat...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
El Gran Teatro Regional. You must be new to Santiago....Teatro -Theatre Cine_ moviehouse.

HB

waytogo

Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
El Gran Teatro Regional. You must be new to Santiago....Teatro -Theatre Cine_ moviehouse. HB

Are you talking about "GRAN TEATRO DEL CIBAO" ?
I know about this place, the first time I went there was January 19, 2006 with my x-girlfriend and saw several different musical entertainers and the show was called "LOS MERENGUES DEL CASANDRA", it was fantastic and it was 800 DP per person. I thought you were talking about an actual theater for peliculas.
Sorry, I was a little confused....been in Santiago awhile now.....
The longer I'm here.....the more confused I get...lol ;););)