Flights from dominican to UK

boniouk

Aug 17, 2010
Hi there,

My fiance lives in Dominican and i can fly to here from manchester to puerto plata in 9 hours for about $500... very easily.

However im trying to bring her to me and all of a sudden it seems impossible.
Is there anyway to get this done fast or cheap or both?
She could fly from Puerto plata, santiago, or santa domingo, and i dont mind if she arrives and birmingham, manchester, or London, but it STILL seems so hard to plan and prices around $1500.

Why cant she just book one of thomas cooks or thomsons return uk flights from POP and go straight to manc? seems silly.

Anyone done this? any help would be grateful. Thanks

boniouk

Aug 17, 2010
not sure, but shes from costa rica originally and i believe they have much better internation visas and rights due to some UN thing and having no military etc. i will check, ty

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Have looked at the UK Border Agency Visa Services Home Page web site and it appears that citizens of Costa Rica do not need a visa.

Usually the only people who can fly on UK Charter flights are those who hold a Biritish Passport, or who have a permanent visa to live in the UK, but maybe worth while checking direct with their offices here. If you use the search function you should find the phone numbers as they were posted on here again a few weeks ago. Sorry I can't be bothered to search for you lol.

The other option is Jetairfly.com - Please select your prefered language. out of Puerto Plata. She would have to change in Brussels but they do good deals especially if you book late, and do not appear to have the same passport restrictions as the British charters.

matilda

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Someone tell this idjit that it is the Dominican Republic>>??? Or does he live in the United?? The Grammar Police are out in force and obviously this fellow is ripe for a summons...

Have the woman fly to Miami...

HB