Where can i take my new 20 year old novia in Santo Domingo

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
what are your prefernces and Her's??
I mean, I would know where I would take a new Novia and it would not involve the long Ride to the City, but that's not your Q of course.
do the 2 of you prefer something like a drink at a fancy bar and then Cine and afterwards a nice romantic dinner, or more looking on a Hip Hop Party kinda evening at a big Club or such?
the possibilities in the Big city are unlimited,
it depends what the Taste of the2 of You expects/is looking for.

Mike

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
Hi Since i live i Nagua, what are great places to take my Novia in Santo Domingo On Sunday .Any ideas or tips?
Santo Domingo is very quiet on a Sunday. Probably the best bet would be the malecon. There is a small plaza, a couple of nice restaurants, and two movie theaters.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
go to the plaza and have a seat on one of the benches overlooking the sea. while holding hands enjoy watching the kids flying kites, kids riding the motorized cars, and grab a bite to eat. really want to get romantic take her on a horse and buggy ride or take a slow walk down the malecon to cinema centro.

if you want a peaceful day Sunday is the best day to be in SD.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
I want to go to SD with bigbird.
Awye, that's sweet of you.

Seriously that is a nice little plaza for a relaxed, enjoyable, and inexpensive date. I remember when the plaza was being built and a lot of posters complained about not having shade trees and some went as far as to post no water and electricity was provided for the small casitas.

Looks as though the plaza design worked out just fine. The large open area without the large shade trees allows the kids to freely fly their kites. Just this past weekend I noticed they now rent small battery operated cars for the small kids to ride. Quite often there is a guy twisting balloons. Plenty of night free concerts. No major talent, but it is free.

The plaza was built for the locals and it sure looks like they enjoy it. Weekend nights and Sundays are good days to go to the plaza.

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
skip the horse and buggy, her family will say "he spent $ on that?",,,,,"we could have had a bag of rice"......walk the malecon and see a movie, pizzarelli afterwords, expensive restaurants cast doubt on your financial smarts with family. you do not want to be alone, in a dark romantic spot. be home by 8 or 9. believe it or not this country is like the U.S. in the sixties when it comes to dating a nice girl from a nice family, my assumption. unless her family is rich and 98% are poor, so i assume she's not. also, volunteer, insist, invite everyone else in the family to go along, sorry. but pizza and a movie is cheap, here is your chance to be a hero. i have a dominican wife for twenty years now, before we got married we never went anywhere out by ourselves. this has really paid off because now the 6 year old niece that i fed pizza and took to movies is now a fashion model and this old man gets invited to great parties every weekend, chaperone of course, he, he,.......and her brother, who could eat a whole pizza is now my personal tiguere and driver. keep in mind that your novia is trying to impress her family, not you, she already got you.

E

engineerfg

Michael Strong you sly cat. We all know you're not interested in advice of where to take your new gf, this was just a chance for you to tell everyone that you have a 20 year old girlfriend you old salty dog ;) lol

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Michael Strong you sly cat. We all know you're not interested in advice of where to take your new gf, this was just a chance for you to tell everyone that you have a 20 year old girlfriend you old salty dog ;) lol

I think you are right.

Michael doesn't only share my name, he is also strong (lol) enough to make sure the little "engineer" (lol) can!!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Belongs in the Mars/Venus forum so here we go!!!!!!!