Free internet

philly

Feb 14, 2003
Anyone know of any free internet hotspots in santiago area like they have in the states? like starbucks or mcdonalds? i could just go to a cafe but was curious...

we are back in santiago after a few years away...we are still trying to get our internet up...hopefully in a few days...

Thanks!

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
there is a free hotspot app, just download that from Apple (I'm sure others have them)and it will tell you all the closest spots to you.

xtoclark

Jul 9, 2008
There is (was?) a list of this a while back...Do a search.

One that wasn't on that list (since the place didn't exist at the time) is the new KFC/Coastal on the way to the new La Sirena (around PUCMM and bomba shell).

They keep the password inside, taped to the register.

Nov 25, 2008
McDonald's in front of Supermercado Nacional, Plaza Internacional, Square One in front of the PUCMM [gas station SHELL], La Campana bakery
FREE WIFI

philly

Feb 14, 2003
ohh cool thanks...

i did a search but didnt find anything so i appreciate the replies...will go check them out tomorrow...

RacerX

Banned
Nov 22, 2009
They have a sign that says Free WIFI in english at the McDonalds at the San Luis and Calle Sol. But a few places in the mall say they have WIFI, but I dont know if its available.

Reactions: SantiagoDR

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Polar (La Sirena) on Ave. Bartolome and Supermarcado Nacional both have Wi-Fi signs in the cafeteria.

Don

philly

Feb 14, 2003
update: i went to plaza international but had no luck connecting...went down the road to Plaze del Cine and am connected right now :)