Any Germans here??

D

Doreen

Hi, are there any Germans out there that have maried a Dominican in Germany lately?? I have some questions about it. Please email me to the adress above!

Doreen

D

Donald C.

I meant that I met so many in the D.R.
In other words The answer is of course yes.

D

Doreen

Yes, I know, but what I need is some Germans that had to go throu the hassle of getting the Visa for their dominican fianc? to get married in Germany. Anyway - only one answered me so far!

A

Another Gringo in Pto.Pta.

I know...........

more than 20, and give many time help. So what is the prob?
cu/charly....(who will enjoy the coffee from Walker :))

D

Doreen

the problem

My boyfriend and I are having problems with getting the Visa to get married in Germany. The Embassy in Sto. Dgo. and the oficina de extranjeros ( I do not know what is that in Englisch, but I think you are Dominican anyway) here in Germany is telling us totaly different things and we cannot seem to get a solution. It is driving me crazy. Today the Embassy told my boyfriend they have changed the system of what to do to get the Visa 3 weeks ago. Of course the oficina de extranjeros does not know anything about it. My boyfriend needs his papers legalized. Before, the Embassy did it. Now they say they dont do it anymore. The oficina de extranjeros says "We need the papers legalized". I dont know anymore what to do. Maybe you know somebody who got recently married or is in the same situation like me - please get me in contact with them!!

A

Another Gringo in Pto.Pta.

easy....

why not get married here? Cheap, fast, easy and than they have to give a Visa.
But better than apply for a tourist visa and do the other paperwork in Germany at the Ausl?nderbeh?rde.

cu/charly....(who never try the hard way *g)