Slumlord Watch: Beware of

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JDB48

I just got through breaking a lease with a landlord who kept me without water for 1500+ hours over the course of 4 weeks and then rewired my electric grid, causing my electric bill to go from around 1,500 pesos to 15,000 pesos.

Not much shows up when you google his name, so hopefully this post will let future potential tenants know that this is a person to avoid.

Again, pm me for his name is his name.

You should not post name on public forums, if somebody is interested they will send you a message

Last edited by a moderator:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Where was this? And your math is way off: four weeks is 672 hours...

This post is not accurate...If you have a problem with this person, get a lawyer and let him earn his fee. When you have a verdict, come back here and tell us about it.

HB

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I just got through breaking a lease with a landlord who kept me without water for 1500+ hours over the course of 4 weeks and then rewired my electric grid, causing my electric bill to go from around 1,500 pesos to 15,000 pesos.

Not much shows up when you google his name, so hopefully this post will let future potential tenants know that this is a person to avoid.

Again, pm me for his name is his name.

You should not post name on public forums, if somebody is interested they will send you a message

If you post your contact details, I'm happy to let you do the same for the landlord in question.

We do not allow anonymous posts of this nature, unless you post your name and contact details.

Anastacio

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Just get his name up to make people aware, I've had my fare share of ba$tard landlords and find them extremely annoying, beyond the point of financial gain, that becomes irrelevent when someone is openly scheming you.

Get all the details up, protect us, the gaffa said he allows it!!
Or have you got something you might not like him to state about you and your side of the bargain?

J

JDB48

Where was this? And your math is way off: four weeks is 672 hours...

This post is not accurate...If you have a problem with this person, get a lawyer and let him earn his fee. When you have a verdict, come back here and tell us about it.

HB

150 hours, my bad. I am a lawyer, and I have a lawyer. I was not aware of the identity disclosure etiquette in this forum, but it is not in my interest to start offering up personal data. I just wanted to help tip off potential victims.

It was quite clearly stated that the landlord name should not be published without your own personal details so, again, it has been deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.