This massage therapist is the real deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seamonkey

Bronze
Oct 6, 2009
Finally found a real massage therapist in Sosua that can get rid of my knots and my aches and pains. Her name is Wendy Mathews and she is from the USA where she was a registered massage therapist for 30 years. I've seen 5 different massage therapists here in Sosua and they were okay, but not even close to what Wendy can do. She is situated in Hispaniola and can be reached at 809-989-1189. Her rate is RD$1000 for one hour, a real deal compared to paying 80 bucks back in Canada. Two thumbs up!!!!

baby bori

May 18, 2010
I'm a national certified massage therapist in the USA but darn to go live in the DR and charge RD$1000 pesos an hour or less is a big cut. Top it off I'm a male massage therapist it would be harder to find clients who think you're serious minded person. To me its a professional touch!!! It would be tough to find steady flow clientele to pay RD$1000 pesos an hour for a massage!!!!

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Finally found a real massage therapist in Sosua that can get rid of my knots and my aches and pains. Her name is Wendy Mathews and she is from the USA where she was a registered massage therapist for 30 years. I've seen 5 different massage therapists here in Sosua and they were okay, but not even close to what Wendy can do. She is situated in Hispaniola and can be reached at 809-989-1189. Her rate is RD$1000 for one hour, a real deal compared to paying 80 bucks back in Canada. Two thumbs up!!!!
God thank you for giving me the will power to not post on this thread. Amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: JD Jones
Status
Not open for further replies.