Katia, Phyllis, Anna, Michelle,Sarah

T

trina

Doing wonderful here. I didn't send an e-mail, because my e-mail system/these computers are so slow. Everytime I go to send a message, it takes me about 5 minutes just to get in, then another few to get to the address book, and then I will write a long message, and either the server will be lost, or something stupid will happen. So thought I'd update you here.
Everything is so great. We are staying with Eddy at his condos...really nice, great pool, great people, big kitchen (very important to my growing boy). We went to Columbus Aquapark in Sosua on Sunday. It's really beautiful there, I'd never been before. Long long lineups, though, because we went on a Sunday when Angel's church had a function there. Live band played, it was alot of fun. Other than that, just been lazing around the pool, it's been hot everyday and hasn't rained yet. I haven't been able to get a hold of Gina yet, and have only really visited with Angel's family. Phyllis, haven't called Bundy yet, but will be going to POP on Wednesday, so will call him then. Will take some pictures for you. Well, hope all is well back home, and will either write a personal message another day, or will write when I get back on Friday. Having a hard time fitting both Angel and all my clothes in my suitcase, so may have to leave my clothes here (hee hee). Take care all!