Where is the Sunshine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scooter

Feb 15, 2002
I am looking at the weather and the forecast doesn't look like there is much sunshine. Will be arriving on Christmas Day from New England and want my Cabarete Sunshine. Maybe I'll ask Santa to help me with this one?

Reactions: SantiagoDR

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
Anything should be better than New England's weather right now, don't be greedy ;)

You will get the warmth of the island and its people, I am jealous :)

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
I expect it will return in time for your holiday!!! We are all doing the "sunshine dance" right now......

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
We are all doing the "sunshine dance" right now

qzoisj.jpg
2zgcmf4.gif

B in Santiago and loving every minute

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
I am looking at the weather and the forecast doesn't look like there is much sunshine. Will be arriving on Christmas Day from New England and want my Cabarete Sunshine. Maybe I'll ask Santa to help me with this one?

The sun is the color of a yellow lemon and we can never get enough of both.

Thanks again and i will do the sunshine dance as well!

miozio

May 23, 2009
It was much better last year around Christmas as far as i remember. Correct me if i am wrong. Anyone with 10 years in DR can update us on what to expect in December/January. Dear "anyone", please post your valuable info..

Last edited:

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
It was much better last year around Christmas as far as i remember. Correct me if i am wrong. Anyone with 10 years in DR can update us on what to expect in December/January. Dear "anyone", please post your valuable info..

If I remember correctly ...last year around december 15, it rained almost everyday for 30 days

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
I will dance as well. Howver, and there is always a however, the ark will be ready for presale tickets this weekend and loading Monday if needed :ermm:

Bob K

tveitavidar

Nov 20, 2010
Today is overcast, light rain, and rather cold. It's now 11 days since we had sun for more than 5 minutes here in Sosua.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Cobraboy - its WINTER...........ROFLMAO

Seriously I don't remember it being this chilly over the last 10 years. I think we should blame someone - maybe the Canadians. All cold air comes from there.....;););)

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I'm seriously thinking of moving. It's just getting worse. Last winter even march failed, and thats usually the best month. Does anybody knows if there are other places in DR with significant better weather ? Must be on the coast, maybe Bavaro or Juan Dolio, or have the weater changed all over the island ?

Scooter

Feb 15, 2002
That's it, I am going to have to have a serious talk with Santa. I am going to bring Sunshine to the North Coast for Christmas. I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.