Wind energy project in Guzmancito

J

Jkellogg

Could you give me some more information about the $100 US million
wind energy project that this paper (Dominican republic One Daliy news) reported in one of it's headlines on Mon. The headline was "announcements from the
Pueto plata govt concil meeting"

Specifically I am trying to find out who people or companies are behind the project etc.

Thank you

Jim

M

Michael

Do a search on a post a month or so ago by Carlos E. Danzer. He said that York Caribbean is behind the project... I hope that helps.

Michael

T

Tom F.

Michael,

I was wondering if this is a different project because the location for the York Carribean wind farm was listed in a different location. There has been an anemometer measuring wind speeds in Guzman for 4 or 5 years. It is on the property of Fernando Cueto(businessman from Puerto Plata) right on the edge of the water It is listed as Guzmansito (close by) on the charts and there may be some confusion as to where the sight is located. This is one of 10 sites around the country where wind resourses have been measured (AID funded project) and shows to be a good location for a wind farm for 10 months out of the year. Is this the same project as Carlos Danzer is working on?

W

Walker

I do no belif the presidente say nothing about the company name making the invesment in several projects, Someone tell me, and i trust him because is a high bussines man, it is
Allyson or Alyson france-swiss company...