SDQ to Las Terrenas

faithy

Dec 18, 2010
Hey everyone,

I'm planning to get married at a villa in Las Terrenas and I was wondering what the best way to get from SDQ to Las Terrenas is. We would like to be able to pay for all of our guests transfers, so taxis seems a little expensive. I heard that the gua guas are not that confortable or safe? is this true? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

RonS

Bronze
Oct 18, 2004
The guagua to LT departs from the capitol, so if you decide to take that route it will be necessary to get to Santo Domingo then leave from there. I have taken the guagua many times from SD to LT and I enjoy it; it is safe, however, comfort is in the eye of the beholder. For a wedding party I would not suggest it. For what you have in mind I would suggest hiring transport from SDQ directly to LT, depending on what time your flight(s) arrive.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Airport Transfer

GOOGLE Prestige Limo Dominican Republic and negotiate a price or talk to the villa where you will be staying and they will be more than happy to help you.

S

stevegigs

Oct 24, 2007
Santo Domingo to LT

Take the Caribe Tour bus to Samana, then a guagua to LT. Can't go wrong

ssarkas

Oct 9, 2007
taxi from sdq to new toll rd. 500 pesos. guaga to other end of toll rd. 200 pesos. another guage from there. not shure of price but its cheap,safe and comodo

stevegigs

Oct 24, 2007
There are lots of taxis and guaguas right were the bus will let you off. Lots of tourists around, this is were the cruise ships and whale watching boats are.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
Hey everyone,

I'm planning to get married at a villa in Las Terrenas and I was wondering what the best way to get from SDQ to Las Terrenas is. We would like to be able to pay for all of our guests transfers, so taxis seems a little expensive. I heard that the gua guas are not that confortable or safe? is this true? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

how many people??

The guaguas are comfortable and safe,I use them from SD to el limon regularly.280 pesos. and there are several that go to LT,starting at 730 am to 3pm from bus station on Barahona street,,corner of 19 de marzo,behind plaza lama on Duarte
.bob