Ginnie's book Mad Dogs and English couple

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
I'd like to purchase this book but it's become a collectors item, Amazon are selling it new for $209 ($185 used) I'm sure it's worth every penny but my pockets are not that deep.

dominicanbookshop.com advertise it as in stock for $30 but I can't seem to place an order with them - keep getting non helpful error messages. Could it be that it is not actually in stock anymore?

Will try to call dominicanbookshop on Monday but in the meantime does anyone know where else I can get hold of a copy? (online or in the DR) Or if the publishers are going to make another print run?

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Ginne died recently and Bush Baby is picking up the pieces. It is good that you want the book as it is a gem. But be gentle and have respect.

olly

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
Ginne died recently and Bush Baby is picking up the pieces. It is good that you want the book as it is a gem. But be gentle and have respect.

olly

I was aware of that. No offense meant :surprised

Chiri thanks for the PM, look forward to reading this book.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
If you have no luck or hit more 'brick walls' yb1 just send me a PM & I'll see what I can do. Are you IN the DR now & if so where?

If anyone else is in the same boat or wants to buy one as a Christmas present for a friend, just let me know as I know a man who knows a man ........... ;)

A PM response will do just fine if you don't want to put it on here. ~ Grahame.

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
Thank you Grahame. I'm in Bayahibe. Chiri has sent me some contact info. Will PM you if that falls through. Really looking forward to reading your story :)