Sushi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Yes there is a very good place in the commercial strip in front of Ocean Dream called Yamazato. It actually serves "real sushi" and not just the california type rolls as well as other authentic dishes including a very good tempura. Our favorite

Bob K

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Yamazato is actually in Cabarete, about 10 minutes east of Sosua...while in Cabarete you can also get good sushi at Nikki Beach and Miro, both on the beach in the center of town.

I don't think there is anywhere in Sosua proper that serves sushi...

May 29, 2006
Does Miros and the sushi place on the highway still have the same owners? The talent was a Japanese guy from Chile who made great squid tempura and the money came from a Lebanese/American woman. She was partners in the sushi place and owned Miro's alone.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Does Miros and the sushi place on the highway still have the same owners? The talent was a Japanese guy from Chile who made great squid tempura and the money came from a Lebanese/American woman. She was partners in the sushi place and owned Miro's alone.

The one on the highway in front of the Agualina has been closed for several years. I don't think the owner of Miro's has anything to do with Yamazato...

waverider

Sep 4, 2010
Sosua Beach

What stall number is the woman in the bathing suite located at? Sunday is my beach day and I would be a pig in haven with "all u can eat" sushee

Status
Not open for further replies.