new life in the tropics!

D

diane pellerin

New life in the tropics! Would you like to do the same? I found a nice life in the Dominican Republic, Puerto Plata, I have a pleasant work and pleasant place to live. Hope to hear from you!
Diane Pellerin

A

Adalgiza

Diane, please send me any information having to do with this pleasant work and home you seem so fond of . I would love to live and work in the Dominican Republic. I am very anxious to get started.

V

Vera and Diana

Hi Diane,

It's good to read your message. We are two girls planning a trip to the Dominican Republic. We want to stay for 6 months. We're very busy with making plans, and that kind of things. Could you please send us some information about your work and your house. Do you think we can find a job and an appartment? We would like to stay in Sosua or in Puerto Plata. Hope you can help us. Thanks already. Hope to hear from you soon.

Bye! Diana and Vera.

H

Henry

Just watch out with illegal work - you have absolutely now rights to complain anything and I mean anything, not even to your salary - rather you will have big problems with the immigration!

R

Richard

Good advice Henry. Many ex-pats get shafted and there is little they can do about it.

A

A Gringo in Puerto Plata

Why not open a Bar...like every other Gringo here? *DC*

I

island159@hotmail.com

it not what i thought!! she's got ...

....property to rent. houses, apts, rooms close to playa dorado.
got to www.tropicalhouse.s5.com