FYI- Discount Airline Coupon

G

Greg

For anyone interested; USAirways has a discount certificate in Kiplinger Taxcut Software packages. It is one of those zoned discount tickets. The savings may be pretty good. For example, I live in Chicago, zone 3, and the certificate fare to the Carribean (Santo Domingo for the D.R.) is $428 before taxes, etc. That in itself would have been pretty good from here, however when I called, I gave them the code on the certificate and was told the price was $345.00 roundtrip, including taxes! I used the certificate the end of Feb. When I returned I bought another $9 software package for my next vacation. The last day to purchase is in Nov and travel has to be by Dec. something. I believe it's good for the US and Carrib. only.
Greg

G

Golfer

Does the Kiplinger Taxcut software package you bought have the coupon advertized on the outside of the box? The packages I've seen make no mention of any coupons inside.

G

Greg

No, you won't see anything on the outside of the box, however there is an envelope inside with registration info etc. It is in that envelope. By the way, I bought the standard version. I can only assume it is in the deluxe version also.
Greg