Salon Apprentice

bigballa_mike

Dec 20, 2010
Hello I have finally made the decision to go ahead and move to SD. I'm excited and terrified because although I do have money saved I wont have a job when I arrive. I was just wondering if anyone had any connections to any salon owners? What prompted me to move was actually my dream to open a dominican salon but I don have the education or any experience. I would much rather learn through and apprenticeship as opposed to traditional schooling. I am interested in your thoughts... All constructive feedback is appreciated! (And any one who may know a good salon owner, preferably one that speaks english because my spanish is not good at all, *and that would be willing to train me please pm me.)

Thanks,

Michael

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hello I have finally made the decision to go ahead and move to SD. I'm excited and terrified because although I do have money saved I wont have a job when I arrive. I was just wondering if anyone had any connections to any salon owners? What prompted me to move was actually my dream to open a dominican salon but I don have the education or any experience. I would much rather learn through and apprenticeship as opposed to traditional schooling. I am interested in your thoughts... All constructive feedback is appreciated! (And any one who may know a good salon owner, preferably one that speaks english because my spanish is not good at all, *and that would be willing to train me please pm me.)

Thanks,

Michael

Anyone can cut hair or open a salon here. It's all on the job training, no license or training required.

I suggest you go visit a few of the salons when you're here.
If your willing to work for nothing, you might get lucky.