Whoa

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Moderately respected northern European falls into the big dig on Pedro Clisante. Now hobbling around like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

Reactions: Bronxboy

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Moderately respected northern European falls into the big dig on Pedro Clisante. Now hobbling around like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest.

At least he was not approached by a chica or a shoeshine boy or by someone running the new and improved traffic light.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
As luck would have it he was pulled from the edge by the pork sandwich guy across the street..............I love those pork sandwiches!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
As luck would have it he was pulled from the edge by the pork sandwich guy across the street..............I love those pork sandwiches!

Sorry, the best sandwich de pierna in el batey, is Ollie's, and he delivers. I order mine picante.

829-860-8379

Reactions: SantiagoDR

Naptime

Jul 23, 2008
www.vitos.com
i figured he was pointing out that it wasnt a drunken american whore monger. because apparantly we aren't respected, and it would be OK if we fell in the hole.

but if its a moderately respected northern european, then it's a bad thing because he didnt deserve to fall in the hole.

its just a good thing that the sandwich guy wasnt run out of town like the chicken stands, or the poor guy may never have been saved.

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
It matters not that he was Scandahuvian. The point is, that the big dig is freakin dangerous, even if you're slightly over the limit..........of a rugby team.

uncle226

Sep 11, 2007
That pit should be filled in or fenced in before some of the better class tourist arrive some one could be seriously injured

pelaut

Bronze
Aug 5, 2007
www.ThornlessPath.com
"Moderately respected northern European" = less offensive way of saying "non English"

"hobbling around like a one legged man in an ass kicking contest" = winner of the year's best imagery award.

Status
Not open for further replies.