Rocky's New Years Eve Party in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
I've been looking for information on Rocky's annual New Years party and can't seem to locate. Rick, I know you are going to have a great Fiesta this year, could you please post the necessary information needed so I and others can make plans.:bunny::bunny::bunny:

B in Santiago

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I don't know about New Year's but for sure Xmas - saw an ad in Adscene, I think it's 495 per person pig roast on Xmas day 2 pm

Reactions: waytogo

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Anyone interested in information on our Christmas Day and New Years Eve party at Rocky's, please PM me and I'll send you the details.

Take care,

Rick

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
I am delighted to confirm that we are, once again, supplying the bbq roasted piggy for the Christmas Day fayre at Rocky's. As usual, it will be marinaded inside and out with 'Margo's secret recipe' and there will be plenty of crispy crackling and yummy pork meat for all to enjoy.

I also hope to join in with the New Year's festivities on 31st and welcome in 2011.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Rick, what time are the festivities starting on Christmas day?
Is there not going to be a posted list this year or is it to late to start one.....
And do you need a reservation......Sent a pm but my internet connection has been all messed up so I don't know if you received it, or if it even got out
f..... Claro.

B in Santiago

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
Hi WTG,

The festivities kick off at 2 PM Christmas Day and go until 6 PM. I have refrained from posting too much information about the event out of respect for DR1 and it's policies. Anyone interested in joining us this Christmas day, please PM me and I'll get you on the list.

Please do the same if you are interested in joining us for our New Years Eve bash as well.

Take care and thank you for the question,

Rick

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006

Rocky's

2s79np0.gif

Party

Reactions: woofsback
Status
Not open for further replies.