Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carrying a TV

Post Thanks / Like

You could ship it back. The special dispensation says that in acknowledgement of the weight and size limitations, you can have it sent by courier and the dispensation holds.

Since it probably did not cost you 200, put the price on the package, no sweat.

It should work...

I am taking ours back in a big suitcase. Just so you know....and be nice and innocent..

Hope to see you one of these days!!

Happy Christmas...

HB

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LaTeacher View Post
    alterego - i just miss the cut off, i travel back jan. 10. misunderstanding.
    Ah, a horse of a different color.

Have a safe trip, not easy to fly alone with two kids. Been there, done that.

AE

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

HB - i'm thinking of just wrapping it good in a suitcase, we're flying in style, so we get an extra suitcase or two, so it's not like i'm taking room away from the FAO Schwartz store that needs to travel with us.

trading in some books is on my list of things to do right when i get back, before i start working!

alterego - my kids did really well on the way up north, we'll see if i can tire them out enough to sleep most of the way home!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by windeguy View Post
    Have returned from the US with both flat screen TVs and LCD computer monitors in checked baggage without issues.
    What size TV did you bring in?

La Teach:
    I just remembered when we brought in our 19 inch we put the tv in one suitcase and the stand in the other to separate them.
    You might want to do the same.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12