Day Pass costs and recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Does anyone have an idea how much on average a day pass costs for a decent AI in Playa Dorada and what type of access this provides? I'd also like to know if they give better rates to walk ins vs those who prebook etc. I'm going to be in POP in January and plan to take my family to an AI for the day so they access the amenities and eat etc... Any recommendations on which resorts are good value and good food etc... I've already been to Victoria, and Gran Ventana. I'm travelling with teen aged children so no adults only like Blue Bay etc.. I would go to Gran Ventana again, but I'd also like to check out some of the other hotels that are on the beach.

DMV123

Bronze
Mar 31, 2010
Rates for day pass don't depend on buying them in advance vs that day. In fact many resorts will not sell day passes in advance to individuals. They do to large groups.

I would recommend the Iberostar. You get access to your food and drink all day, pools, entertainment and the beach. I believe the day pass expires between 5pm and 6 pm at most resorts.

A night pass would start at 6pm and gives you dinner, all drinks, the show in the evening and access to the disco onsite.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
I would recommend the Iberostar. You get access to your food and drink all day, pools, entertainment and the beach.

We were at the Iberostar earlier this year and a day pass was US$44 each for 10am to 6pm.

Seasons greetings
Ian & Ellie
TropicalRudolph.gif

Shiraz72

Bronze
Feb 10, 2010
Thanks for the replies. I think my daughter is twisting my arm to go back to Gran Ventana because we know a lot of the staff there and liked it.... but we'll consider Iberostar too. As long as we have access to a nice pool and good food that's good for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.